Thursday, January 29, 2015

Some new things and some changes

I have decided to sign up to Michelle Bridges 12wbt program, I know I've signed up before and never seen it through but I'm determined that I'm going to see this round through and if I need to do another round I will. I need to start looking after myself and that means losing the weight and getting healthy. I can no longer stay at the weight I am and I'm scared that if I don't do anything about it I'm just going to get sicker and not be around for too long. So you will start seeing posts about how I'm going whether it be good or bad I will be writing about it all.

The change is to my One Little Word (OLW) I've changed my word from Letting Go to Release and since doing that I feel more connected to my word and feel that is applies to me better. While surfing Pinterest the other day I came across a picture of a quote that really stood out to me and related to me with what I've been going through and dealing with.


For the last 25 years I've been dealing with a lot of pain, anger, hurt and shame cause of what a so called friend did to me when I was 14. I have to face that again in June and relive it all as I need to give my statement in court. I know its going to take some time but I'm going to be releasing and letting go of the past and moving on with getting on with my life. Its time for me to leave the past behind.

No comments:

Some Planner Pages

Here are some planner pages I have done recently, I have forgotten to share on here but going to try and be more active on my blog. Last few...