Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Beginning

I decided that I wanted to start a new blog with a new name that would incorporate all aspects of my life.

I have signed up to do One Little Word (OLW) again this year, last year I didn't really connect with my word as I had so much going on. This year my word is: Letting Go. I'll be letting go of the past, letting go of fear of failure, letting go of all negative thoughts, letting go of not feeling good enough, letting go of self doubt. I wasn't really thinking about what my word would be my word for this year when this word came to me and I haven't been able to get it out of me head, so this year is all about Letting Go.

I will be doing weekly Project Life at this stage in a 6x8 album, that may change to a 12x12 album, will see how it goes. I will also be doing more layouts as well as dabbling in art journaling.

I look forward to sharing my work and my life with you all.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Some Planner Pages

Here are some planner pages I have done recently, I have forgotten to share on here but going to try and be more active on my blog. Last few...