Saturday, June 13, 2015

Recovery

Yesterday I had to go in to hospital for day surgery to have a basal cell carcinoma removed from my forehead.




I arrived at the hospital at 9am, was called through to be admitted and gowned up around 10am or a bit later. After that was done, then I just had to sit and wait till I was called to be taken to theatre. They called me at 12:45pm and took me to a room that is just outside the theatre room, there they put the canula in and set up a drip. Was taken into the theatre room around 1:30pm. Don't know what time I was brought out to recovery but got home around 7pm. was a long day that's for sure. Today I've just been taking it easy and not doing much at all 


Plan on trying to get some scrapping done tomorrow

No comments:

Some Planner Pages

Here are some planner pages I have done recently, I have forgotten to share on here but going to try and be more active on my blog. Last few...